Thursday, November 8, 2012

Shutterfly

AND, I never got caught up this week....  So, my product love post will be short, sweet and to the point today.  As the title of the post would indicate, Shutterfly is the object of my love today!  Really it is the object of my love most days, if you haven't ever checked it out, you should do so immediately, especially if you have kiddos!  


Now, I know there are about a bazillion photo sites out there, and I have used several of them.  Some of them have better print quality and more options for photo books, but Shutterfly is my favorite site to recommend.   It is ridiculously user friendly, it is free (LOVE that!), requires no purchase to store unlimited photos, and has guaranteed happiness with your purchase.  

I have a picture addiction and Shutterfly satisfies most of my picture needs.  They always run great promotions and they have tons of amazing products!  I love that I can share my photos easily with anyone I choose via email, they also link nicely to facebook and help create amazing share sites.  Everyone should have a Shutterfly account!  

Here is my most recent creation for any that would like to see it...

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0QatG7Ju3bsWl6







No comments:

Post a Comment